Friday, August 1, 2008

14 Day's to go baby!!!


Hello everyone,


How are you all doing. I hope life is treating you great.

I am getting real close to the show now (14 days out) and still working extra hard to bring my sharpness though. So I been posing and squeezing my muscle alot. Even when I stand in the supermarket I am always squeezing my glutes and quads lol. I do get a few wried looks let me tell you. One thing I forgot to say in my last blogs is that for this show I used the the gauntlet for my cardio as I normally do power walking on the treadmill. I seem to burn much more calories on it. Plus time seems to fly by when using it. Right now I am not getting hardly any sleep as I up going to the bath room all night so I am pretty tried but it all wroth it as the thought of getting on another pro stage again makes me so excited.

All I can say is that I have worked so hard for this show, not just the last three months but since the ironman. I was back in gym the day after the show. So what ever happens in Texas I am going to have the time of my life and enjoy every single moment of it. I am living my dream doing what I love so it don't get any better than this.

I really think if you keep a positive mind set when getting ready for show it makes it so much more easier but the key for me is to always be happy and think happy thoughts every single day.

Again I going to thank the love of my life Meghan Mccurdy. We have both have been dieting together as she is competing in the biggest show of her life next weekend and to have someone work just as hard as you is so, so inspiring. Thank you baby for everything I can not thank you enough. I love you taz!!!

I will post again next week so stay tuned as I will be a week out.


God bless to each and everyone of you. May all your dreams come true.


Troy Brown :)

Ifbb pro


ps Be the best you can be. Life is an amazing trip!!!

No comments: