Monday, August 11, 2008

4 days to go!!!


Hi Everyone,


Well it is almost time to battle again. I am four days out and have one more training and cardio day left tomorrow then it is time to fill out and rest up for the big day. I must say I don't think I have ever worked as hard for this show. It has been a great journey and a long journey as well. But all I know is that I am ever so happy with the way I look. I just hope that Troy gets noticed and get some great call outs. But what ever happens I am doing what I love and going up against the best in world. I will dedicating this contest to my mother Ann Brown who passed away 12 years to the day. I love you mum.......I know you will be there with me in Dallas.

Again I must say thank you to all my fans, Friends and family for all your love and support. Troy is so ready!!! To my little Taz who has really looked after me this last week...you are my angel baby, I am ever so proud of you!!! I love you baby :)

One last thing before I go is that I love my son very much I hope one day you will understand and that you can be proud of your dad.


God bless everyone. I will pose my heart out on that stage on Friday. Nothing but 110% effort on the day.


Be happy everyone and feel good!!


Troy Brown :)

Ifbb pro

No comments: