Sunday, July 20, 2008

4 weeks out from Europa Pro!!

Hello and good day to all of you.
I hope you all are safe and well and staying healthy!!
I am now 4 weeks out from the Europa Pro in Texas.
This will be my 2nd USA pro show and my 4th pro show in total. As always I would like to say that what I am doing now is my childhood dream and I am ever so thankful and grateful that I am able to this.
I am working very hard as ever. Really trying to bring my best ever condition to the table for this show. I am feeling very positive and happy. For this show I was in pretty good condition six weeks out so we have been really focusing on keeping me full as I have been getting a little flat in my muscles on this diet. I have been very constant on my cardio, diet and still doing my FST-7 training while dieting, which I have been following after the Ironman pro show in LA. I really hope to see a difference in my waist line this time as it was to big at the Ironman. My weight this morning was 220lbs. When I left for LA to compete at the ironman it was 228lbs so feeling a lot tighter this time round.
I just want to thank all my fans and family for all there support. Special thank you to my fiance and best friend, training partner, soulmate Meghan Mccurdy for all her pep talks and words of encouragement, I just want to thank you for believing in me. So 4 weeks out and feeling good but still not happy still have a lot of work to do.

God bless to you all and love life.

Troy Brown :)

Ps Feel good everone.

No comments: