Monday, May 25, 2009

Sitting this one out!


Hello everyone,
I hope life is treating you well. I just thought I would write a quick update on how things are going with me…
I have decided to not compete this year. I feel that I need to make some improvements in order to hang with the top boys in the sport so taking this year off from competing will allow me to do so. It was a tough decision but I truly think this is the right decision for me at this time. I am still doing my guest spots I have booked in June and I really looking forward to them.

Thank you so much for all the encouraging emails I have been receiving lately. I am still giving it 110% in the gym and I am hoping for my next show to be early 2010.

Until next time,

Troy Tuff Enuff Brown :)

1 comment:

Detti said...

Good for you for listening to your intuitive :) Listen to your heart it will lead you down the right path :)

xoxox Bernadett