Thursday, March 19, 2009

Allmax Nutrition new signing!!


Greetings everyone,

Well it is about that time to put together another blog on how things are going.

First of all, I want to announce that I have just signed with Allmax Nutrition. Meghan and I are so happy and grateful for the Universe bringing this to us. I am extremely proud to be part of such a great team.

It was a huge honor to be a part of the Allmax Nutrition team at the 2009 Arnold Classic Expo in Columbus, Ohio. I really enjoyed meeting fans and many wonderful people in the fitness industry. It was our first time at the Arnold and I must say it took a while for Meghan and I to recover from the whole event. One of the highlights of the trip was being a part of the UFC pre-fight VIP party which Allmax was sponsoring. I had the luxury of rubbing shoulders with some great UFC fighters. I was so amazed at how friendly and down to earth they are.

It was so refreshing to hear that two of my friends from the UK did so well in the Arnold Amateur this year. Shaun Joseph-Tavernier and Alvin Small both put UK bodybuilding on the map. Awesome job guys!!!!

After the trip I jumped on the scale and saw to my amazement that I dropped 7lbs.
Luckily, I am now right back at the weight I was before I left for Columbus.

I recently brought a new MP3 player and it has helped me to raise my intensity in the gym. I have my UK House and Garage music playing so loud to really pump me up for the heavy sets. I love it!!

Well that's it for me off to eat some fish and rice.

God bless everyone

Troy tuff enuff Brown
IFBB PRO

PS Follow your bliss!!

No comments: