Thursday, February 19, 2009


What's up everyone?

I just thought I would touch base with you and let you know about how things are going with me....

I am still working hard in the gym and blasting the FST-7 training. I have been doing this training now for about six months and I must say it never gets any easier.

My life in general is great although I do wish there where more hours in the day to take naps.

My body is feeling good and I have been getting Active Release Therapy on my hip and can feel it is getting better. There was a point where I could not even squat on the free bar but now I am back squatting every week again. I just love the feeling of squats and there is no substitute for them. It is the king of leg exercises.

My diet is going well and I am constantly trying to get all the food I need to grow and recuperate.

Meghan and I are absolutely thrilled to be going to the Arnold this year. It is our first time going and we cannot wait to soak up the atmosphere. So, if anyone is going to the show it would be nice to meet you all in person.

Until next time keep training and go for your goals......as one of my favorite authors would say: Feel it, See it, Believe it!!!

God bless all

No comments: