Sunday, April 24, 2011

Comfort Zone (8 Weeks Out)



Hi everyone,

I am eight weeks out from the Toronto Pro and enjoying my prep so far.

I have been keeping my mind busy with lots of reading which is really helping me stay calm while getting ready for this show. I was given this amazing quote by my good friends Gail and Terry last week and I have put it up on my wall at home. I would like to share it with everyone as I think it has some jewels of wisdom in it..............

I used to have a comfort zone... where I knew I could not fail...The same four walls and busy work.... were really more like jail...I longed so much to do the things...I'd never done before... But, I stayed inside my comfort Zone... and paced the same old floor.

I said it didn't matter...that I wasn't doing much...I said I didn't care for things...like diamonds... cars.... and such.
I claimed to be so busy... with the things inside my zone but, deep inside... I longed...for some victory of my own.

I couldn't let my life go by... just watching others win.
I held my breath... and stepped outside... to let the change begin...
I took a step.... and with a strength, I'd never felt before....
I kissed my comfort Zone good bye.... and closed and locked the door.

If you are in a comfort Zone... afraid to venture out.....
Remember that all winners, at one time were filled with doubt.
A step or two, and words of praise, can make your dreams come true....
so, greet your future with a smile... Success is there for you.

Author Unknown

Thanks for taking the time to read this everyone and have a fantastic Easter weekend.

Train and Hard and Think Big.

Troy Brown :)


1 comment:

Charlene Friesen aka NaturalGurl said...

OMGosh...that COMFORT ZONE gave me chills...so gonna print that and read it regularly...wow, WoW, WOW!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!! You RAWK! All the way to PINNACLE!!!