Friday, January 22, 2010

IFBB PRO Troy Brown Biweekly News Letter

Hi everyone,

Just to keep you all updated with whats going on in the life of Troy Brown.

I have now launched a biweekly news letter giving you the reader the very best nutrition, training, goal setting and motivation advice around today.

Learn the best possible nutrition tricks and tips. Learn how to train like a pro and get the best training strategies any where today.

Learn how to use your mind and take your physique to a whole new level.

Lean my motivation techniques to push you to the limit.

See current training footage of me training which I hope will inspire you to never give up.

I will be featuring a question and answer section so send me your own questions to troyifbbpro@hotmail.co.uk and I will feature them and answer them in the news letter.

I am a firm believer that you get what you think about most and with the right type thinking you can get that physique you have always wanted.

I believe if you put in the work the results will come!

So go ahead sign up for my biweekly news letter and you will not be disappointed.

Regards

Troy Brown
IFBB PRO

No comments: